TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction and General Terms
We hope you enjoy using ARD website (the site), whether you’re exploring stories about our work or looking to get involved yourself.
This site is operated by Association for the rural development (ARD or we). ARD is a registered NGO (registration number 168/2001) under registration of societies act XXI of 1860 act. ARD’s registered address is 15/286, Valayananadapuram, Gudur-524101, SPSR Nellore District, Andhra Prdesh, India.
• By using the site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use the site.
• The ARD may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
• You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Intellectual property rights
• Use of the site and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in
ARD’s intellectual property rights or any intellectual property rights owned by a third party.
• Commercial use or publication of the content on the site is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from The ARD.
• Pages from the site may be printed or copied for personal use only.
• Some documents and photos have been published on the site with the permission of the relevant third party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
4. Accessing the site
Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
5. You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
6. You also agree:
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
7. No reliance on information and limitation of liability
• We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
• You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the site. You should use your own virus protection software.
• You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
9. ARD Donation Refund Policy
ARD takes the utmost care to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to cancel his donation, ARD will respond to the donor within 10 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send ARD a written request for a refund within 2 days of making the donation to ARD’s official address or email firstname.lastname@example.org along with-
1. Proof of the deduction of the donation amount.
2. In cases where the donation receipt has already been issued to the donor, the donor will have to return the original receipt to us at our office addresses.
3. If the tax exemption certificate is already issued, then we are sorry but we will not be able to refund the donation. However, in case of a valid refund request due to any error on ARD’s part, ARD will refund the donation and bear the costs of the same.
4. International donations will need minimum 20 days for the refund process.
ARD reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. ARD who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of ARD or a third party.
If you have any comments or queries concerning our Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at "Association for the rural development" 15/286, Valayananadapuram, Gudur, SPSR Nellore District, Andhra Prdesh-524101, India.